I was contacted a while back by Blippo and asked if I would like to review their kawaii face masks. I have daughters who love most things kawaii so my answer was a quick and easy most definitely! They didn’t arrive right away and I kind of forgot about it because I wasn’t sure we would actually get the product to review, there was a limited amount being offered.
(in the context of Japanese popular culture) cute.
“she paints elephants that are extremely kawaii”
the quality of being cute, or items that are cute.
“even in a cosmopolitan city like Tokyo, kawaii is everywhere”
Well, the masks arrived yesterday and my daughters were so excited! I think it was the highlight of their day. We immediately opened them and tried them on.
They fit well and they are cute. Look at all those little kawaii images. The masks are very similar to the bland medical blue masks. The kawaii masks have the same material, and elastic, and metal in the nose area – but so much cuter!
This week the girls are actually schooling online due to an outbreak of the virus in their school. Surprisingly, they are excited to get back to in-person classes so they can wear their new masks!
- A set of disposable soft face masks decorated with Blippo kawaii design
- Each re-sealable pack includes 10 kawaii masks
- Soft, comfortable & easy to breathe through
- Adjustable nose clip to create a light seal around your face
- Made from 3-ply non-woven fabric with reinforced seams
- Features comfortable elastic earloops
- This cute face mask is specifically sized for women
- Manufactured in a safe & sterile facility
- Designed in Tokyo, Japan by Blippo Kawaii Shop
- priced at $9.90