Card for Easter
This sweet Easter Card was made to show how to do an inset technique using a die-cut. The concept is to insert the negative pieces so that the design is flat when finished. This technique can be used for a variety of different materials that you can die-cut.
The following links are affiliates.
- cardstock – white
- patterned scrapbook paper
- Rinea Foiled paper – Glossy Blush Pink/Gold
- Xyron Sticker Maker
- Sizzix Sidekick
- Embossing folder
- Spring Bloom Egg Elite Die – Cottage Cutz
- Stamp Pads – Craft Smart – Michaels
- Adhesive – The Best Glue Ever
- Foam Tape
This post is a part of a monthly craft challenge between the crafters at Creatively Crafty Facebook Group. Our March theme is Easter. Take a moment and visit all the other Easter crafts and then you can add yours to the link-up.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter