I am not Irish but when I think of St. Patrick’s Day the first thing that comes to mind is green beer. I guess it is a throwback to my college days. So I created this Happy St. Partick’s Day coaster. The design is more like a seal so it could work well on other substrates like a t-shirt or a tote. The image is a free SVG file so you can download it and resize it however you’d like.
The following links are affiliates. Thank you for considering to use them. They help support this site in a small way.
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cricut coaster blank
- Cricut Infusible Ink Pen and Marker in green
- Cricut Heat Resistant Tape
- plain paper or cardstock
- free SVG file
Download the free SVG file above and scale it to your project. For the coaster, I made mine 3″.
drawing with the Cricut Maker
the drawn image with the Infusible pen
don’t forget to mirror any image with text included!
after coloring in with Infusible Marker
coaster, image, heat resistant tape, Infusible Ink pen
using the EasyPress 2
the inked image on the left and the finished coaster on the right
Ready for St. Patrick’s Day and green beer!
I planned on participating in this first SVG blog hop but I got my dates confused, I was sick, and didn’t get my project images submitted on time. But I still want to help promote the hop and all the free SVG files available for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Buffalo Plaid Shamrock by Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Let the Shenanigans Begin by Pineapple Paper Co.
- I’m Not Irish, I Just Love Beer by We Can Make That
- Lucky Mama by That’s What Che Said
- Happy Go Lucky by The Girl Creative
- Rainbow Magic by Liz on Call
- Can’t Pinch This by Life Sew Savory
- Shamrock Cluster by Everyday Party Magazine
- Lucky Clover Monogram by Happy Go Lucky
- When Do The Shenanigans Begin by Kelly Leigh Creates
- Wee Lil Hooligan by Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Retro “Lucky” Rainbow by unOriginal Mom
- May the Luck Be With You by A Home to Grow Old In
- The Leprechaun Made Me Do It by Mom of 5 Trying to Survive