The end of the school year is always so busy and you want to find an appropriate gift to thank the teacher for an incredible year. This round up w…
Try it - Like it Disclosure: Some posts are written in exchange for complimentary products or payment in order to share this information along with an honest opinion. Sponsored posts are also shared in order to receive a small amount to help support this site. Please see the Disclosure Policy document for further information.
Blog posts : "teacher gift"
I have seen these soap bottles with family initials. We made ours for GEMS girls club and used our yearly theme as the graphic. We were working on a c…
One Fab Day shares a tutorial for a Wedding day guest book thumb print tree. Which is a great idea. But, we typically have one wedding day in our life…
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #64
- Marvel Cricut Mystery Box!
- 3 DIY Strategies for Fresh-Smelling Air
- Russian Icing Tips
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #63
- Punch Needle 101
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #62
- April Mystery Box
- Easter Card and Printable
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #61
- Make a Quick Smurf Hat and Swag Giveaway
- Smurfs - The Lost Village Review
- Creative Craft Bloggers Group April Challenge
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #60
- 4 DIY Ways to Prep Your Home for Spring