2013 has arrived and Interweave Store wants you to have two great coupons! Check out the details below, Browse the craft shops, discover a broad se…
Try it - Like it Disclosure: Some posts are written in exchange for complimentary products or payment in order to share this information along with an honest opinion. Sponsored posts are also shared in order to receive a small amount to help support this site. Please see the Disclosure Policy document for further information.
Blog posts : "fiber arts"
Purlbee shares with you a free pattern for large stitch crochet rugs. They use alpaca but I bet you could be creative and use another kind of fiber …
I love working with fiber arts. These tees are great inspiration while my favorite is the patina shirt (bottom right corner). Oh the ideas! The tuto…
Free Fabric Offer From The Oz Material Girls
here's what they say...So we know you all love FREE fabric and we are sure you will love our latest offe…
Kitty Toys, Juggling, Christmas Ornaments, Stress Relievers, Baby Toys and Dog ToysDue to the economy, this gift-giving season you may be looking for …
Fiber Arts Newsletter
These newsletter contain contest, project and more.
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #59
- 3 Home DIY Projects to Revamp Your Space
- Zulily - a wonderful shopping experience!
- The Gospel of Mark DVD - Giveaway
- DIY Corner Bookmark with Cricut
- Laura Story - Open Hands - Giveaway
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #58
- I'm Not Irish Printable
- Beauty and the Beast 2017 Review
- K-Cup Giveaway is Da Bomb
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #57
- DIY Mystery Soap and Bathtub Crayon
- For the Love of Stickers
- Cricut March Mystery Box #2 - Cuttlebug
- 4 Weekend Home Improvement Projects