2013 has arrived and Interweave Store wants you to have two great coupons! Check out the details below, Browse the craft shops, discover a broad se…
Try it - Like it Disclosure: Some posts are written in exchange for complimentary products or payment in order to share this information along with an honest opinion. Sponsored posts are also shared in order to receive a small amount to help support this site. Please see the Disclosure Policy document for further information.
Blog posts : "fiber arts"
Purlbee shares with you a free pattern for large stitch crochet rugs. They use alpaca but I bet you could be creative and use another kind of fiber …
I love working with fiber arts. These tees are great inspiration while my favorite is the patina shirt (bottom right corner). Oh the ideas! The tuto…
Free Fabric Offer From The Oz Material Girls
here's what they say...So we know you all love FREE fabric and we are sure you will love our latest offe…
Kitty Toys, Juggling, Christmas Ornaments, Stress Relievers, Baby Toys and Dog ToysDue to the economy, this gift-giving season you may be looking for …
Fiber Arts Newsletter
These newsletter contain contest, project and more.
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #64
- Marvel Cricut Mystery Box!
- 3 DIY Strategies for Fresh-Smelling Air
- Russian Icing Tips
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #63
- Punch Needle 101
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #62
- April Mystery Box
- Easter Card and Printable
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #61
- Make a Quick Smurf Hat and Swag Giveaway
- Smurfs - The Lost Village Review
- Creative Craft Bloggers Group April Challenge
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #60
- 4 DIY Ways to Prep Your Home for Spring