Try it - Like it Disclosure: Some posts are written in exchange for complimentary products or payment in order to share this information along with an honest opinion. Sponsored posts are also shared in order to receive a small amount to help support this site. Please see the Disclosure Policy document for further information.
Blog posts : "candle"
I have seen the posts online for candles that contained a piece of jewelry. Some stating hundreds of dollars worth of jewelry to be found. I was ske…
I love my Sugared Cranberry fragrance candle from the line of Pet Odor Exterminator Candles from Pet Products by Royal. At first, I thought I would …
You never know when you just might need this little tid bit of information. In an emergency, a crayon will burn for 30 minutes.
Eddie Ross shares examples of his spray painting and lace technique on candles and wrapping paper. The results are simply elegant. I love this idea …
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #64
- Marvel Cricut Mystery Box!
- 3 DIY Strategies for Fresh-Smelling Air
- Russian Icing Tips
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #63
- Punch Needle 101
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #62
- April Mystery Box
- Easter Card and Printable
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #61
- Make a Quick Smurf Hat and Swag Giveaway
- Smurfs - The Lost Village Review
- Creative Craft Bloggers Group April Challenge
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #60
- 4 DIY Ways to Prep Your Home for Spring