Try it - Like it Disclosure: Some posts are written in exchange for complimentary products or payment in order to share this information along with an honest opinion. Sponsored posts are also shared in order to receive a small amount to help support this site. Please see the Disclosure Policy document for further information.
Blog posts : "books"
In my opinion, one of the best gifts to give for any occasion is a book. Scholastic Books offers Warehouse Sales at different times during the yea…
Have you ever wondered if Amazon Prime was worth the investment? I would say yes, but I use my account well. I download free books on my Kindle Fire. …
I remember having a set of book plates when I was younger. Do they even sell these anymore? They are so quaint. Tipnut has a collection of printable…
Each week, Handlebar teams up with a variety of publishers to give away five copies of a newly released book.
The giveaway, which started as a Tw…
2013 has arrived and Interweave Store wants you to have two great coupons! Check out the details below, Browse the craft shops, discover a broad se…
Introducing a giveaway!
They are giving away a collection of three quilting books, two quilting patterns and a pair of 8” Bent Handle We…
Are you looking for a creative solution for a child in your life? How about a book that can read its self to them online. Or you could choose to crea…
A simply ingenious concept to invite thirty artists to use the same tools and materials to create one piece of jewelry. - with a little twist - you ca…
- Sizzix Sale - Last Day
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #59
- 3 Home DIY Projects to Revamp Your Space
- Zulily - a wonderful shopping experience!
- The Gospel of Mark DVD - Giveaway
- DIY Corner Bookmark with Cricut
- Laura Story - Open Hands - Giveaway
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #58
- I'm Not Irish Printable
- Beauty and the Beast 2017 Review
- K-Cup Giveaway is Da Bomb
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #57
- DIY Mystery Soap and Bathtub Crayon
- For the Love of Stickers
- Cricut March Mystery Box #2 - Cuttlebug