This is amazing stuff. If you have read about it online and wasn't sure about the results, I can swear by this mixture. I used about 1" of dawn dish detergent in a spray bottle and filled the rest with white vinegar. The recipe calls for the vinegar to be heated but I forgot and it works just fine. Let me tell you, I have an old bathroom and it worked wonders removing soap build-up on the glass doors. The chrome shines like never before. I sprayed the mix on the shower and let it sit. I left it for almost a half hour because I was busy doing other things. So I went to take my shower and just washed down the doors and walls with water and a rag to get the soap mixture off - no scrubbing. That was it - amazing. So I tried it on my sink - shine. I went to my kitchen sink and my glass top stove - it's a mirror now. I also tried it on a grease spot on a shirt but I haven't wash it yet, I will have to get back to you on that experiment. If I haven't said it already, you have to try this stuff! No kidding!
Try it - Like it Disclosure: Some posts are written in exchange for complimentary products or payment in order to share this information along with an honest opinion. Sponsored posts are also shared in order to receive a small amount to help support this site. Please see the Disclosure Policy document for further information.
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #64
- Marvel Cricut Mystery Box!
- 3 DIY Strategies for Fresh-Smelling Air
- Russian Icing Tips
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #63
- Punch Needle 101
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #62
- April Mystery Box
- Easter Card and Printable
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #61
- Make a Quick Smurf Hat and Swag Giveaway
- Smurfs - The Lost Village Review
- Creative Craft Bloggers Group April Challenge
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #60
- 4 DIY Ways to Prep Your Home for Spring