Try it - Like it Disclosure: Some posts are written in exchange for complimentary products or payment in order to share this information along with an honest opinion. Sponsored posts are also shared in order to receive a small amount to help support this site. Please see the Disclosure Policy document for further information.
This bracelet is a great idea for using up all your single beads or other beads you aren’t sure what to make with them. The Unique Bracelet utilizes a variety of beads that relate to each other visually either in size, shape or color. While you don’t have to use unrelated beads for this project, you can create this bracelet with all the same beads or related beads. Each option will result in a different look to your bracelet. The quality of wire you use as well as the color of the wire will result in varying visual options as well. more...
- Personalize Your Cricut Print and Cut
- Sizzix Sale - Last Day
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #59
- 3 Home DIY Projects to Revamp Your Space
- Zulily - a wonderful shopping experience!
- The Gospel of Mark DVD - Giveaway
- DIY Corner Bookmark with Cricut
- Laura Story - Open Hands - Giveaway
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #58
- I'm Not Irish Printable
- Beauty and the Beast 2017 Review
- K-Cup Giveaway is Da Bomb
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #57
- DIY Mystery Soap and Bathtub Crayon
- For the Love of Stickers