From Plaid Craft:
We want YOU to create a three-dimensional pumpkin using your favorite Plaid products – and there are no limits to what you can create! All we ask is that the pumpkin be three-dimensional – this means that no flat pumpkins are allowed – the actual pumpkin body itself must be at least 1/8” thick. Possibilities include real pumpkins, craft pumpkins, paper mache, clay pots, wood, fabric and more. Use your imagination and Trick Your Pumpkin!
Trick Your Pumpkin Rules:
- Contestants must use at least ONE eligible Plaid product as part of the construction of their pumpkin. Eligible Plaid products include: Mod Podge (any formula), Dimensional Magic, FolkArt paint (any formula), Extreme Glitter, Apple Barrel (any formula), Glo Away, Stiffy
- Contest is open to all ages
- Images are accepted as submissions to our Plaid Community site (http://www.plaidonline.com/CommunityGallerySubmit.aspx) Please title your image “Project Name – TYP” to be considered. We must be able to see obvious usage of eligible Plaid product(s) in the image.
- Contest will run from August 11th through October 14th. All entries must be submitted by midnight EST on October 16th.
- Judging will be completed the week of October 17th and winners will be announced on October 24th.
Grand Prize: $100 cash and a Plaid gift basket of merchandise worth $50 retail value
Runners-Up: 5 recipients will receive a Plaid gift basket of merchandise worth $50 retail value.