Try it - Like it Disclosure: Some posts are written in exchange for complimentary products or payment in order to share this information along with an honest opinion. Sponsored posts are also shared in order to receive a small amount to help support this site. Please see the Disclosure Policy document for further information.
We love meeting you -- our customers -- in person! That's why we attend fiber & craft shows around the country, so if you're in the area, we'd love for you to stop by our booth, enter a raffle or get some free patterns, say hello, and see our latest products!
Stitches South - Atlanta, GA - April 22 - 25
Maker Faire - San Mateo, CA - May 22 - 23 (Pictured left; join us for beginner knit & crochet lessons, as well as kids' crafts!)
Knit & Crochet Show - Manchester, NH - July 9 - 10 (Also join us for the CGOA's Professional Development Day on July 7!)
Stitches Midwest - Schaumburg, IL - August 19 - 22
- Sizzix Sale - Last Day
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #59
- 3 Home DIY Projects to Revamp Your Space
- Zulily - a wonderful shopping experience!
- The Gospel of Mark DVD - Giveaway
- DIY Corner Bookmark with Cricut
- Laura Story - Open Hands - Giveaway
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #58
- I'm Not Irish Printable
- Beauty and the Beast 2017 Review
- K-Cup Giveaway is Da Bomb
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #57
- DIY Mystery Soap and Bathtub Crayon
- For the Love of Stickers
- Cricut March Mystery Box #2 - Cuttlebug