Try it - Like it Disclosure: Some posts are written in exchange for complimentary products or payment in order to share this information along with an honest opinion. Sponsored posts are also shared in order to receive a small amount to help support this site. Please see the Disclosure Policy document for further information.
is a dimensional adhesive that dries to a clear glass-like finish. It securely holds vellum, Embossable Window Plastic, glass beads, glitter and many other mediums. Unlike other clear adhesives, Diamond Glaze™ is mixable with dye-based inks, watercolor, pearlescent pigments and more. Give it a try, receive a sample follow the link.
- Sizzix Sale - Last Day
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #59
- 3 Home DIY Projects to Revamp Your Space
- Zulily - a wonderful shopping experience!
- The Gospel of Mark DVD - Giveaway
- DIY Corner Bookmark with Cricut
- Laura Story - Open Hands - Giveaway
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #58
- I'm Not Irish Printable
- Beauty and the Beast 2017 Review
- K-Cup Giveaway is Da Bomb
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #57
- DIY Mystery Soap and Bathtub Crayon
- For the Love of Stickers
- Cricut March Mystery Box #2 - Cuttlebug