Try it - Like it Disclosure: Some posts are written in exchange for complimentary products or payment in order to share this information along with an honest opinion. Sponsored posts are also shared in order to receive a small amount to help support this site. Please see the Disclosure Policy document for further information.
Update: we just made a few sets of these at our house for teacher gifts. We used a black paint pen to finish the edges and about 1/4 inch on the back. Then we covered the back with cork. Finally we used Finish floor wax to seal the work. It does remove the ink if you are not VERY careful. We will try a spray coat finish before the Finish the next time we make these.
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #64
- Marvel Cricut Mystery Box!
- 3 DIY Strategies for Fresh-Smelling Air
- Russian Icing Tips
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #63
- Punch Needle 101
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #62
- April Mystery Box
- Easter Card and Printable
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #61
- Make a Quick Smurf Hat and Swag Giveaway
- Smurfs - The Lost Village Review
- Creative Craft Bloggers Group April Challenge
- Creatively Crafty Link Party #60
- 4 DIY Ways to Prep Your Home for Spring