- City Barbeque has no freezers and no microwaves - can you say fresh!!!
- Pork and brisket are cooked overnight on site while Chicken and Rib are cooked all day long.
- City Barbeque first started 17 yrs in a garage in Ohio but now has 25 locations with 5 in Indiana. (Greenwood, Avon, Carmel, Fishers, IUPUI)
- City Barbeque is in the community with the opportunity to hosts fundraisers in stores where you get 25% to the organization.
- City Barbeque at their IUPUI location has an event room you can reserve without a fee.
- Consider hosting a party or event at City Barbeque or plan a catering event. Dine in, carry-out, bulk order, or fancy catering.
- City Barbeque can also prepare action stations for your events, think candy apple bar, lemonade station or a s'more station.
hush puppies, corn bread, baked beans, greens, coleslaw, mac and cheese, corn pudding, potato salad, green beans, summer salad (seasonal)
smoked turkey, ribs, brisket, smoked sausage, shredded chicken, shredded pork
Triple chocolate cake, yes they replace the water in the recipe with Hersey's chocolate syrup!
Join now at CityBBQ.com/rewards