We are on spring break this week. The weather is a tad bit cold. So we decided to paint. We brought a box of art materials with us. I needed to write a review for the Blu Bento Mizo Box of Watercolor Paints, so it was a great opportunity to do so. We painted the ocean. I am not a great painter and I brought the wrong paper for watercolors and no tape to hold the paper in place. But we did the best we could.
- GREAT STARTER KIT OR TRAVEL PAN SET: Includes 18 watercolor cakes, 1 small round brush, and a built-in mixing tray (5 wells). All packaged in a portable, convenient, and sleek tin box.
- RICH, EASY-TO-USE, QUALITY PAINT PALETTE: High pigment load. Smooth dilution. Paints blend beautifully, don't flake, and dry rich and vivid. Easy clean up with soap and water.
- SUITABLE FOR STUDENTS, ARTISTS, HOBBYISTS: ...for painting at home, in the studio, or "en plein air" (field box). Highly recommended to beginner and intermediate level artists.
- 18 VIBRANT COLORS: White, Lemon Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Hue, Yellow Ochre Light, Orange Light, Orange, Cadmium Red Hue, Apple Green, Viridian Green, Phthalo Green, Cobalt Teal, Cerulean Blue Hue, Marine Blue, Violet, Mulberry, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Black
- NON-TOXIC: Conforms to ASTM D-4236
This is what I really liked about the paint. It created great dense colors easily. It mixed well. I love the portability of the case and the brush included. All we needed was paper and water. The paint didn't get used up quickly so I think it will last a good long time. Very easy clean up, although the white acrylic brush included did get stained as did the lid from use.