First off, it charged. You might think that strange but I had one from another company that never ever took a charge. I had it plugged in for days. The other night my phone died in the middle of emailing images to myself so I plugged my phone into the PowerBoost (of course after I had fully charged it) and the phone came right back on and I was able to finish transferring my images!!! I could use my phone while it was plugged into the Power Boost. Easy peasy. I don't know exactly how much of a charge it gave to my phone because I went to bed after that, but it didn't recharge it fully because my phone was dead the next morning.
From the company:
- High-capacity portable phone charger with 2600mAh rechargeable battery power (1A output). Adds 7 extra hours of talk time / one full charge to your iPhones.
- Compatible with Android, Apple and other devices with fast charging speeds. Standby time up to 3 months after fully charged. 800+ recharge cycles over the life of the battery.
- Stylish, lipstick-shaped, aluminum design (3.5 × 0.9 × 0.9in, 2.7oz) slips easily into any pocket or bag. Perfect for long flights, road trips, or whenever you need to charge your mobile devices.
- Grade A Lithium battery and premium circuitry ensure complete reliability and safety. Recharges in 3-4 hours with a 1A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- Package includes: PowerBoost X1 External Battery, Micro USB to USB 2.0 cable (charging only) and 8-pin connector to USB travel cable (charge and sync).
Enter to win your own Power Boost x1
Or, purchase your own on Amazon.
Disclosure policy and link is noted at the bottom of this site.