I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for KitchenIQ.
I received promotional items to thank me for my participation.
I was sent a party pack in order to have a few friends over to learn about KitchenIQ products. Unfortunately, I got sick and had to cancel. So, I went a slightly different direction with my party and took the party to them. I baked Citrus Butter Cookies and paired them with a zester, the same one I used from KitchenIQ to make the cookies.
I love how the zester can measure without having to remove the zest!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoons finely shredded mandarin orange peel
- 2 tablespoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon juice from the mandarin orange
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
The Better Zester features:
- Stainless Steel V-etched Zester Blade, great for zesting all kinds of citruses
- Non-stick food approved coating for smoother zesting and easier clean up
- The Fresh Zest container which includes measurements and holds the grated zest
· The Potato Tool features:
- Non-stick stainless steel coated blades on the straight edge peeler and paring knife
- Scrub brush for cleaning potatoes and other veggies
- Paring knife, which stores safely inside the peeler handle
- Ergonomic soft grip, non-slip handle
· The Edge Grip Knife Sharpener features:
- Unique design sharpens straight edge double-beveled Euro / American style knives.
- Two stages of sharpening, in one small compact unit at a great value!
- Coarse sharpening slot includes carbide blades that quickly sharpen dull or damaged knives with just a few pulls.
- Fine slot’s ceramic rods are ideal for finishing and polishing the edge, and are perfect for light touch-ups to an already sharp knife.
- Edge Grip Bottom allows stable sharpening on the counter top or edge of the counter top or table.
- Designed in the USA by Smith’s Consumer Products, Inc. the Edge Experts Since 1886.
· Products are available on the KitchenIQ website or on Amazon.com